Monday 15 October 2018

Game Idea Research

My game idea is a survival/strategy city building.  I played Age of Empire and Civilisation since I was young, and I always liked this kind of games so I decide I will go with that idea. I would also like to do something like Formula 1 or Fifa, but I know it requires a lot of skills, so I decided to stick with my second idea. So my second idea is based on crafting, but I really like attention to details, so I would like to try to make a game full of small details that other games are missing. To expand my knowledge, I had a look at Forest Village and game mechanics. This is official webpage where I was checking information and mechanics. Also I been played this game for roughly 50 hours in total.

The mechanics I would like to include in my game are:
Building structures
Gathering resources
Maintaining body condition
Basically, all the surviving skills.

https://forestvillage.gamepedia.com/Life_is_Feudal:_Forest_Village_Wiki


1 comment:

  1. hi Andrej, this game seems like it has a lot interesting angles and ways it could go. i think you could even add in some elements of your other games like you could build a football pitch and add it in as a side game for instance, but i'm really interested to see where you go with this idea, really great idea you have and this was a good read :)

    ReplyDelete